“Without you, I don’t know how I would have managed to bring my business to where it is today. The help you have provided and the copy you have written are pale next to your efforts of going above and beyond the call of duty. I am forever grateful and look forward to a long and lasting relationship.”
p.s. An online marketing person called me after he received a WARSH Cloth and did his due diligence on the website and the microsite. He said my site was as good as it gets, the SEO was excellent and what a great job you two did. I thank you both as it couldn’t be all it is and growing like it is if it weren’t for your combined efforts. Maxine Warsh of Maxine Warsh Facial Rejuvenation
“The service Kathleen (and co) provides to her clients is exemplary. Her creativity and technical abilities are top notch, and she brings an international viewpoint coupled with wisdom from working alongside multinational companies. Her vast experience combined with prompt efficient service makes her the best in class of any consultants I have worked with in the past.”
From Susan Sparkes, founder of The EXTRAordinary Women
“I’ve worked with Kathleen for more than 20 years producing magazines, books, newsletters, ads, and just about everything in between. She’s professional, responsible, and never misses a deadline. More importantly, she does excellent work that’s fresh, innovative, and very creative.” Kathy Fremes, Writer-Editor, and Owner-Manager of Country Hill Equestrian Centre and Country Hill Cooks!
Adaptable, Versatile, and Experienced—Whether you need a handout, an ad, blog, tweet, or a media release, we give fast, reliable, and accurate service. We’re used to deadlines and juggling multi-projects.
Small Business Specialist
We love small businesses and one-off projects, but we also provide on-call marketing to some clients. We help set and achieve targets for business growth. Davies Slate assists with startups and corporate identity development, as well as defining and establishing marketing direction. A specialization is working with new and small businesses founded and operated by solo entrepreneurs who want to grow and don’t have enough time, budget, or bodies!
Skills and Specialties
- Writer/editor/designer with hands-on experience managing a creative business for over 20 years and supplying client and agency services in the UK, Europe, and across Canada.
- Freelance and full-time communications and marketing specialist in small business, corporate, and government environments.
- International experience.
- Award-winning business creative & marketing—re corporate publications & publishing —print & online.
- Founder & developer of online publishing ventures for women in business & solopreneurs
- Photographer/image specialist—for corporate, ad, and editorial clients—in Canada and internationally.
When you need to get the job done, on time and in budget—with inspiration that defines and sets you apart—please contact Kathleen.