We work per project or on retainer.
Take it off your To Do List. Put it on ours.
- Market & Customer Development
- Writing & Editing
- Newsletters and Blogs
- Design & Production
- Social Media: Management, Blogs, Posts & Campaigns
- Email Newsletters (we specialize)
- Web Content/Site Development/Upkeep
- Collateral Marketing Materials
- Trade Show Prep and Handouts
- Advertising–Online and Off
- Magazine & Book Publishing—Online and Off
- Video Scripts and Speeches
- Events — from banners to email invites to handouts
Whether you’re in starter or expansion mode, or just ticking along, we help brand your market and market your brand. (No entrepreneur is too new or too small.)
We work on call/on retainer or on single assignments to meet your needs.
Marketing on-Call means we’re at your beck and call (within limits!) for a small monthly retainer, plus your fees are discounted.
Since we’re familiar with your business and needs, we function like your in-house marketing department/ad agency/editorial and design team/social media manager… even your think tank, all rolled into one budget-friendly, responsive package.
Why choose Marketing-on-Call?
You benefit because our work for you is at an excellent rate and we’re there whether you need support or quick, productive action and results.
We benefit because we only provide our versatile marketing consulting services to a limited number of clients for this program—so we can schedule efficiently to meet your needs with a faster-than-usual turnaround.
Helps you budget
For Marketing-on-Call clients, we charge less and do more for the basic rate. We don’t charge by the minute for every call and email. Included will be about four to six free hours per month—to handle ongoing business questions, emails, and your questions and to keep on top of what you need to do to grow your business—from blog maintenance to sale flyers to product labels.
This focused flexibility means we’re able to meet the demands of your unexpected events, deadlines, and respond when you need an update asap.
Benefits of Marketing-on-Call
- Marketing-on-Call means we’re there when you have questions, dilemmas, or need results.
- You save on time, and productivity—you’re eligible for three hours for the price of two on all we do for you.
- We charge hourly (mostly!) instead of project fees for our creativity for On-Call clients.
It’s more economic.
- We know your business and can work faster.
- You don’t have to wait for R&D for every job.
- Ongoing (usually daily) interactions, even some social media, depending on volume, are covered by the monthly retainer
- Start with a minimum three-month retainer period, so you’ll know if we work well together, and we’ll know how much creative marketing, or developmental work your business requires (it’s not only a matter of time spent).
p.s. Marketing-on-Call is restricted to a limited number of clients. (There are only so many hours in a day!). And remember, we don’t have to meet you to work with you.
Please connect for a quote or with the specifics of your project or task.
p.s. If you prefer to meet face-to-face, we’re located in the GTA/Niagara area.
We work in Ontario (mostly), but also have clients coast-to-coast/and work online throughout North America and in Europe for select customers.
We have worked for TD Bank, Bell, Air Canada, Hydro One, GEC, CIL, Apotex, CBC, and Scotiabank, major publishers, and companies from owner-operated startups to multinationals.